Monday, June 1, 2009

Update....

Well, I've officially graduated (well, I will have on Friday, but I think it still counts), yay!

And now come the questions.... what are you doing? What is your plan? What are you doing this year?

Answer: I don't know, I don't know and I don't know. And to a certain extent, I don't care either.

I've started a new job today, office work, which will last for a few months at the least. Oh boy. An office. It amazes me how many people it requires to run things which are pointless and inconsequential. I guess most of modern life is like that though. People running things, which require other people to do other things, which then need other people to do x, y and z, which then leads to other people doing something else...

Perhaps the chilly weather has put me into a melancholy mood, or perhaps I'm just wondering why the majority of life seems so immaterial.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating!

    "It amazes me how many people it requires to run things which are pointless and inconsequential."

    Yep, welcome to the corporate world where life is full of nonsense!

    ReplyDelete