Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Well, I'm still at work, and still not particularly busy... but I suppose I shouldn't complain about that. The weather is finally starting to act something like Spring/almost Summer... but I was kinda liking the slightly cooler temps.

Went to the ROM the other night and was rather disappointed.... not with the new building, as I think I may be one of the only Torontonians that likes the crystal structure, but with the exhibits in general. They seemed to all be too busy- as if there were too many items in the case, but without the context of the piece and without enough information about it.

I also really disliked the new dinosaur exhibit- call me old school, but I loved the way the old dinosaur exhibit was set up- the new one just doesn't cut it for me. Progress, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment