Saturday, February 28, 2009

Six Impossible Things!

Well, it's not before breakfast anymore and creating a blog can no longer be considered something which is "impossible" (in fact, it was much too easy!), but nevertheless here I am!

The name of this blog is a quote from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass.
"Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said: "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Somedays, most days in fact, I wish I could find six impossible things before breakfast, never mind believing in them!

Actually, I was going to call this blog 'Down the Rabbit Hole,' but that appears to be a common idea and was already taken :)

So, welcome and lets see how this goes!

1 comment:

  1. It's quite shocking how many people have used an Alice in Wonderland quote/theme. Even my blog mentions the rabbit hole at the top of the page! Glad to have you in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete